Father R. Henry Blaszczynski
Diocese of Camden
Assigned as follows:
- Mary Queen of All Saints Parish (St. Cecilia’s Church), Pennsauken, NJ
- St. Rose of Lima Church, Haddon Heights, NJ
- St. Mary Magdalen Church, Millville, NJ
- Holy Name Catholic Church, Camden, NJ
- St. Paul Church, Stone Harbor, NJ
- St. Lawrence Church At Our Lady Of Guadalupe Parish, Lindenwold, NJ
- St. Joseph’s Church, Camden, NJ
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Somers Point, NJ
- St. Matthew’s Church – Holy Angels Parish, National Park, NJ
- Church of the Epiphany, Longport, NJ
- Corpus Christi Church, Carneys Point, NJ
- St. Joan of Arc Church, Camden, NJ
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father R. Henry Blaszczynski:
In 1993, a woman alleged that she was abused by Father R. Henry Blaszczynski (aka Henry S. Blaszczynski) as a girl in the late 1950s or early 1960s. The Diocese of Camden settled her lawsuit, paying $176,000.
Additionally, Blaszczynski was named in a 1994 lawsuit against the Diocese of Camden.
The church claims it did not learn of any allegations of misconduct against Balszczynski until after his death. His name now appears on the February 2019 list of credibly accused priests released by the Diocese of Camden.
Blaszczynski passed away October 31, 1986.
Contact us today.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Camden. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Camden now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims, but filing deadlines apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.