Brother Ralph Mravintz
Diocese of Rockville Centre
Assigned as follows:
- 1943-1944 Mt. St. John (Dayton, Ohio)
- 1945 St. John’s Home (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1946-1947 Unknown
- 1948-1949 Purcell High School (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- 1950 University of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio)
- 1950-1953 Hamilton Catholic High (Hamilton, Ohio)
- 1953-1959 Cathedral Latin High (Cleveland, OH)
- 1959-1960 Chaminade High (Mineola, NY)
- 1960-1964 North Catholic High (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1965 Moeller High (Cincinnati, OH)
- 1965-1973 University of Dayton (Dayton, OH)
- 1974-1984 St. Thomas Aquinas High (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- 1984-1985 North Catholic High (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1985-1988 Memphis Catholic High (Memphis, TN)
- 1989-1992 Chaminade-Madonna Prep (Hollywood, FL)
- 1993-2004 St. Thomas Aquinas High (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- 2005 Indiana Avenue Marianist Community (Dayton, OH)
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Brother Ralph Mravintz:
Brother Ralph Mravintz was a Marist brother that worked in the Diocese of Rockville Centre from 1959-1960. According to media reports, in 1985, he was accused of sexually abusing a teenage student from 1984 to 1985 while teaching at North Catholic High School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He was charged with indecent assault and corrupting a minor. He continued teaching at the school while facing the charges. He subsequently received a reduced charge of disorderly conduct.
He died in 2006.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.