Father Raymond Jose Tepe
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1931-1933 St. Monica (Santa Monica, CA)
- 1933-1937 St. Ambrose (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1937-1940 St. Mary (Fullerton, CA)
- 1940-1942 St. Elizabeth (Altadena, CA)
- 1942-1945 Mary Star of the Sea (San Pedro, CA)
- 1945-1946 St. Frances (Azusa, CA)
- 1946-1948 Convent of the Little Sisters of the Poor (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1948-1949 La Purisima Concepcion (Lompoc, CA)
- 1949-1969 St. Catherine Laboure (Torrance, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Raymond Jose Tepe:
According to an Archdiocesan report, at least two survivors have come forward alleging child sexual abuse by Father Raymond Jose Tepe, between approximately 1958 and 1968, while he worked at St. Catherine Laboure in Torrance. He died in 1969. He has been named in at least one civil lawsuit. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.