Father Raymond Walsh
Diocese of Burlington
Assigned as follows:
- 1954-1959 St. Mary (Middlebury, VT)
- 1959-1962 St. Raphael (Poultney, VT)
- 1962-1965 Christ the King (Burlington, VT)
- 1965 St. Norbert (Hardwick, VT)
- 1965-1966 St. Isidore (Montgomery Center, VT)
- 1966-1971 St. Patrick (Fairfield, VT)
- 1971-1976 St. Patrick (Wallingford, VT)
- 1976-1998 St. Bridget (West Rutland, VT)
- 1998 Loretto Home (Rutland, VT)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Raymond Walsh:
According to media reports, Father Raymond Walsh served as a priest in Vermont for approximately 48 years. He retired in 1998 and died in June 2019.
In August 2019, his name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Burlington’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Burlington. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Burlington, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Burlington now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.