Father Robert Dagwell
Diocese of Little Rock
- 1954-1955: Immaculate Conception (Blytheville, AR)
- 1955-1958: Blessed Sacrament (Jonesboro, AR)
- 1958-1964: St. Boniface (Dixie, AR); and the missions of St. Francis, Little Italy, and St. Ann (Bigelow, AR)
- 1964-1971: Immaculate Heart of Mary (Walnut Ridge, AR)
- 1971-1979: St. Mary (McGehee, AR); St. Mary (Dermott, AR)
- 1979-1984: St. Mary (Helena, AR)
- 1984-1986: St. Elizabeth, (Eureka Springs, AR); St. Anne (Berryville, AR)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Robert Dagwell:
Fr. Robert Dagwell became an ordained priest in 1954. In 2018, Dagwell was included on the Diocese of Little Rock list of accused clergy for whom unsubstantiated though credible allegations of sexual abuse of a minor have been received. The number of victims is unknown.
In addition, information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, Dagwell’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse, or when the abuse took place is unknown.
Dagwell was removed from ministry in 1986 and died in 1997.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Little Rock in Arkansas. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arkansas, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arkansas and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.