Father Robert Harrison
Archdiocese of New York/Capuchin Franciscan
- 1964-1965: St. Francis of Assisi Friary (Milwaukee, WI); Messmer High School (Milwaukee, WI)
- 1965-1967 St. Benedict the Moor (Milwaukee, WI)
- 1967-1971: St. Francis of Assisi Friary (Milwaukee, WI)
- 1971-1977 Carmelite Home for Boys (Wauwatosa, WI)
- 1978: Friary (Detroit, MI)
- 1979-1983: Priests Living Outside Capuchin Communities or Diocesan Institutions (Detroit, MI) (New York, NY)
- 1984-1990: St. Charles Borromeo (Manhattan, NY)
- 1991-2024: Cardinal Hayes High School (New York, NY)
- 2015-2019: Unknown
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Robert Harrison:
In December 2014, Fr. Robert Harrison was removed from Cardinal Hayes and suspended from public ministry after he admitted to having sexually abused ten minors during the 1970s and 1980s in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Manhattan, and the Bronx, NY.
Fr. Harrison had been borrowing money from Hayes staff members and, when questioned about it, said he needed the money to pay a victim. In 2015, Fr. Harrison was at a professional facility where he had no access to children, according to the Office of the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph’s in Detroit, Michigan. Fr. Harrison’s current whereabouts and whether he has access to children are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.