Father Robert J. Kuzmann
Diocese of Allentown (Pennsylvania)
Laicized (removed from priesthood): 2015
Assigned as follows:
- 1985-1986 St. Jerome (Tamaqua, PA)
- 1986-1990 St. Canicus (Mahanoy City, PA)
- 1989-1997 Marian Catholic High School (Tamaqua, PA)
- 1994 Annunciation (Shenandoah, PA)
- 1995-1997 St. Canicus and St. Fidelis (Mahanoy City, PA)
- 1998 Pius X High School (Bangor, PA)
- 1998-1999 St. Roch (West Bangor, PA)
- 1999 Our Lady Help of Christians (Allentown, PA)
- 1999 Central Catholic High School (Allentown, PA)
- 2000-2001 St. Joseph (Girardville, PA)
- 2002-2002 St. Vincent de Paul (Holiday, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
- 2003-2006 Light of Christ (Clearwater, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
- 2006-2007 St. James the Apostle (Port Richey, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Robert Kuzmann:
Father Robert Kuzmann was not discussed in the 2018 grand jury report but his name was disclosed by the Diocese of Allentown in its August 2018 release of priests who have been credibly accused of sexually abusing minors. No details were provided as to the abuse (dates, ages, context, etc.) or Kuzmann’s response to it, if any.
Kuzmann is believed to be residing in Prague, Czech Republic. Shockingly, he now works at Sunny Canadian International School as a high school teacher. According to information we have received, this is not his first post-priesthood teaching position in Prague.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Allentown. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Allentown may have legal options against the Diocese of Allentown.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.