Monsignor Robert M. Harris
Diocese of Brooklyn
Assigned as follows:
- 1960-1962 St. Anthony of Padua (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1963-1964 Priests in Graduate Studies for Catholic Charities
- 1963-1968 Blessed Sacrament (Jackson Heights, NY)
- 1965-1966 Catholic Youth Organization
- 1967-1982 St. Vincent’s Hall, Inc.
- 1983-1990 Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (Queens, NY)
- 1983-2013 St. Vincent’s Services, Inc. (formerly St. Vincent’s Hall, Inc.)
- 1992-1997 Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (Queens, NY)
- 2014 Released from Diocesan Assignment
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Monsignor Robert M. Harris:
Monsignor Robert M. Harris was affiliated with the Department of Juvenile Justice for New York City since 1992. He was also reportedly President and CEO of St. Vincent’s Services, Inc. for at least ten years. He retired in 2015. According to media reports, in 2019, a lawsuit was filed alleging that he sexually abused a minor boy from 1978 through 1983 at St. Vincent’s Home for Boys. It is believed Monsignor Harris is currently living on Long Island.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Brooklyn, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.