Father Ronald Lagasse
Diocese of Oakland
- 1970-1972: St. Joachim (Hayward, CA)
- 1973: Santa Maria (Orinda, CA)
- 1974-1976: St. Leonard Church (Fremont, CA)
- 1977-1980: St. Mary Church (Walnut Creek, CA)
- 1981: St. Catherine of Sienna (Martinez, CA)
- 1982-1986: St. Raymond Church (Dublin. CA)
- 1987: On Sick Leave
- 1989-1990: St. Philip Neri Church (Alameda, CA)
- 1991: Oakland Army Reserve
- 1992-2002: US Army Reserve
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Ronald Lagasse:
In 1984, Fr. Ronald LaGasse was arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing a 17-year-old boy while serving at St. Raymond in Dublin, CA. He was sent for treatment and placed on leave for one year, then reassigned. Fr. Ronald LaGasse then worked as an abbot of an independent Benedictine Monastery in Hawaii. In 2008, LaGasse was excommunicated and was last seen living in Phoenix, AZ. He was listed on the Diocese of Oakland’s 2019 list of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Oakland in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in California, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Oakland now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.