Father Sidney J. Custodio
Diocese of Oakland
Assigned as follows:
- 1955 St. Raphael’s (San Rafael, CA)
- 1956-1957 Bishop O’Dowd High School (Oakland, CA)
- 1958-1964 St. Gregory’s (San Mateo, CA)
- 1958-1965 Serra High School for Boys (San Mateo, CA)
- 1965 Immaculate Heart of Mary (Belmont, CA)
- 1966-1967 St. Patrick’s (San Jose, CA)
- 1968 St. Thomas More (San Francisco, CA)
- 1969 St. Peter (Pacifica, CA)
- 1970-1973 St. Michael’s (San Francisco, CA)
- 1974 St. Anthony (Menlo Park, CA)
- 1975-2020 Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Sidney J. Custodio:
According to media reports, Father Sidney J. Custodio was named in a lawsuit alleging that he sexually abused a minor girl while he worked at St. Gregory’s in San Mateo from approximately 1960 to 1963. As of 2008, he was believed to be living in Menlo Park, California. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Oakland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Oakland now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Oakland and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.