Sister Frances Doyle (AKA Mary Andrew)
Archdiocese of New York/Sisters of St. Ursula
- 1938-1942: Academy of Our Lady of Lourdes (Manhattan, NY)
- 1945-1946: Notre Dame School (Manhattan, NY)
- 1947-1949: Unknown
- 1949-1950: Notre Dame School (Manhattan, NY)
- 1953-1955: St. Joseph’s parish; (Kingston, NY)
- 1953-1955: Linwood Spiritual Center (Rhinebeck, NY)
- 1966-1974: John A. Coleman Catholic High School (Kingston, NY)
- 1974-1977: Notre Dame High School (Manhattan, NY)
- 1983-1995: John A. Coleman Catholic High School (Kingston, NY)
- Unknown: Academy of St. Ursula (Kingston, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Sister Frances Doyle:
Sister Mary Andrew (AKA Sister Frances Doyle) has been publicly accused of sexually abusing a 14-year-old female student in the mid-1940s at Notre Dame School in Manhattan, NY. The school was run by the Society of St. Ursula, where Sr. Frances Doyle was the principal.
The student reported that Sr. Frances Doyle followed her up the school staircase from the lunchroom and abused her. The victim states that Sr. Doyle would touch her and kiss her on multiple occasions. Another student reported a similar assault from Sr. Doyle.
Sr. Frances Doyle died in 2006.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.