Father Thomas J. Sullivan
Archdiocese of San Francisco/Jesuits
- 1945: Unknown
- 1946-1947: Loyola University (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1948-1955: Manresa Retreat House (Azusa, CA)
- 1956-1960: Hiroshima Gakuin High School (Japan)
- 1961-1963: University of Santa Clara (Santa Clara, CA)
- 1964-1966: University of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- 1967-1968: Jesuit Curia (Rome, Italy)
- 1969: University of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- 1970-1978: Newman Center University of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- 1979-1989: Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1990-1991: Unknown
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Thomas J. Sullivan:
Father Thomas J. Sullivan was a Jesuit priest who worked in California, Japan, Rome, and Hawaii. According to media reports, he was accused of sexually abusing a boy from 1956 to 1958 at Loyola High School in Los Angeles, CA. At least one civil lawsuit was filed against him. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sex Abuse of Minors. Fr. Sullivan died in 1992.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Francisco, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.