Father Thomas Warren
Diocese of Tucson
Assigned as follows:
- 1967 Our Lady of the Assumption (Ventura, CA)
- 1968 Holy Family (Artesia, CA)
- 1969-1970 St. Paschal Baylon (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- 1971-1973 Our Lady of Guadalupe (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1974-1976 Our Lady of Guadalupe (La Habra, CA)
- 1977-1980 San Buenaventura Mission (Ventura, CA)
- 1981-1983 St. Francis de Sales (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- 1984-1989 Our Lady of Guadalupe (Solomon, AZ)
- 1989-1991 Sacred Heart (Parker, AZ)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Thomas Warren:
According to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles at least five survivors have come forward alleging child sexual abuse by Father Thomas Warren, in approximately 1991. Father Warren was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct with minors. Father Warren was also included in the Diocese of Tucson’s list of clergy about whom the Diocese is aware of credible allegations of sexual misconduct involving a minor. He died in 2001.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Tucson in Arizona. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arizona, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Tucson now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arizona and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.