Father Vincent Yzermans
Diocese of Santa Rosa
- 1951-1952: Boniface (Melrose, MN)
- 1951-1952: St. Bernard’s (Ward Spring’s, MN)
- 1952-1956: St. Mary’s Cathedral (St. Cloud, MN)
- 1956-1957: John the Baptist (Swanville, MN)
- 1957-1962: The St. Cloud Visitor Cloud, MN)
- 1962-1964: Diocesan Information Bureau ( Cloud, MN)
- 1962-1965: Second Vatican Council (Vatican City, Italy)
- 1963-1964: Nicholas’ (St. Nicholas, MN)
- 1969-1975: St. Rosa’s (St. Rosa, MN)
- 1975-1976: Diocese of Santa Rosa
- 1976-1977: Thomas College (St. Paul, MN)
- 1977-1978: St. Andrew’s (Elk, River, MN)
- 1978-1979: Benedict’s(Anchorage, AK)
- 1979-1984: Medical Leave
- 1984-1988: St. Anthony’s (St. Anthony, MN)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Vincent Yzermans:
Fr. Vincent Arthur Yzermans was ordained a priest in 1951, who served at many parishes in the Diocese of St. Cloud, MN. He also served in the Diocese of Santa Rosa, was a press advisor to the U.S. Catholic Conference of Bishops, editor of the national Catholic paper, Our Sunday Visitor, and wrote several religious books.
According to media reports, Fr. Yzermans’ name was among 33 released by the St. Cloud diocese in January 2014 of clergy accused of child sexual abuse. His name was included on the Diocese of Santa Rosa’s list in January 2019.
Fr. Yzermans died in 1995.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Santa Rosa in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Santa Rosa now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of Santa Rosa, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.