Father Vincent Yzermans
Diocese of Santa Rosa
- 1951-1952: Boniface (Melrose, MN)
- 1951-1952: St. Bernard’s (Ward Spring’s, MN)
- 1952-1956: St. Mary’s Cathedral (St. Cloud, MN)
- 1956-1957: John the Baptist (Swanville, MN)
- 1957-1962: The St. Cloud Visitor Cloud, MN)
- 1962-1964: Diocesan Information Bureau ( Cloud, MN)
- 1962-1965: Second Vatican Council (Vatican City, Italy)
- 1963-1964: Nicholas’ (St. Nicholas, MN)
- 1969-1975: St. Rosa’s (St. Rosa, MN)
- 1975-1976: Diocese of Santa Rosa
- 1976-1977: Thomas College (St. Paul, MN)
- 1977-1978: St. Andrew’s (Elk, River, MN)
- 1978-1979: Benedict’s(Anchorage, AK)
- 1979-1984: Medical Leave
- 1984-1988: St. Anthony’s (St. Anthony, MN)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Vincent Yzermans:
According to media reports, Fr. Vincent Arthur Yzermans served at many parishes in the Diocese of St. Cloud, MN. In the late 1960s, he was moved out-of-state to an IN convent, spent a year in Santa Rosa, CA in the mid-1970s, a year at St. Thomas College in Minneapolis, and later did a stint in residence at a parish in Anchorage, AK. In 1979, Fr. Yzermans went on medical leave before returning to St. Cloud. Yzermans died in 1995 in Albuquerque, NM. Fr. Yzermans was included on a list of priests credibly accused of sexual abuse released by the Diocese of Santa Rosa in January of 2019.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Santa Rosa in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Santa Rosa now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of Santa Rosa, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.