Father Walter Rajmund
Diocese of Little Rock
- 1956-1957: Immaculate Conception (Fort Smith, AR)
- 1957-1960: Our Lady of Good Counsel (Little Rock, AR)
- 1960-1962: Immaculate Conception (Fort Smith, AR)
- 1962-1963: Sts. Cyril and Methodius (Slovak, AR)
- 1963-1964: Immaculate Conception (Fort Smith, AR)
- 1964-1965: St. Mary (Hot Springs, AR)
- 1965-1967: St. Matthew (Osceola, AR)
- 1967-1971: St. John (Hot Springs)
- 1971-1973: St. Joseph (Fayetteville, AR)
- 1973-1982: Our Lady of Good Hope, Hope; Immaculate Heart of Mary (Magnolia, AR)
- 1982-1984: St. Michael, West Memphis; Sacred Heart (Crawfordsville, AR)
- 1984-1990: St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (Hot Springs, AR)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Walter Rajmund:
Fr. Walter Rajmund became an ordained priest in 1956.
In 2019, Rajmund was publicly named and included on the Diocese of Little Rock list of credibly accused clergy for whom allegations of sexual abuse of a minor have been admitted, substantiated or determined, or considered to be credible. It notes two known victims.
Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, Rajmund’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse, or when the abuse took place is unknown.
Rajmund died in 1990.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims of sexual abuse by Arkansas priests in the Diocese of Little Rock. Our lawyers are now offering free legal consultations to discuss a potential lawsuit and your other options as a survivor of sexual abuse by priests and other employees of the Little Rock Diocese. Your chance to pursue legal action will soon be over. Most victims of abuse will never be able to recover damages if they miss the temporary window to file a lawsuit, so please contact us to discuss your case today. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss your options today.