Father Webster J. McCue
Diocese of Brooklyn
Assigned as follows:
- 1961-1964: St. Boniface’s (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1965-1969: St. Matthew’s (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1970-1976: St. Joseph’s (Long Island City, NY)
- 1977-1982: Retired; St. Joseph’s (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1982: Boulevard Hospital (Queens, NY)
- 1983-1986: Retired; Holy Family Home (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1987-1989: Retired; St. Finbar’s (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1990-1991: Retired; Bishop Mugavero Residence (Douglaston, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Webster J McCue:
According to media reports, in February 2019, Fr. Webster J McCue was named publicly on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The details of the allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. McCue retired in 1977 died in October 1991.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Brooklyn, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.