Father William Cannon
Diocese of Camden
Assigned as follows:
- St. Peter (Pleasantville, NJ)
- St. Joan of Arc (Camden, NJ)
- Holy Name (Camden, NJ)
- St. Michael (Minotola, NJ)
- St. Vincent de Paul (Mays Landing, NJ)
- St. Lawrence (Lindenwold, NJ)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary (Woodlynne, NJ)
- Queen of Heaven (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- St. Martin de Porres (Hammonton, NJ)
- Christ the King (Haddonfield, NJ)
- St. Pius X (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Chaplain Kessler Memorial Hospital (Hammonton, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father William B Cannon:
Father William B Cannon was recently included on the Diocese of Camden list of priests who were named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. Other than his assignments and the year of his ordination, the Diocese of Camden provided no information about the nature or number of allegations against Cannon.
According to Bishop Sullivan, the list, “includes those who admitted to the abuse, those who were found guilty after a trial in the church courts or the civil courts, and others against whom the evidence was so overwhelming as to be virtually unquestionable.”
According to the Diocese of Camden, Cannon is deceased.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Camden in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Camden Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.