Father William Diamond
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- 1942-1943: St. Michael (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1943-1945: St. Finbar (Burbank, CA)
- 1945: St. Columbkille (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1945-1946: St. Charles Borromeo (North Hollywood, CA)
- 1946-1947: St. Joseph (Santa Ana, CA)
- 1947-1948: St. Gregory Nazianzen (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1948-1954: St. Anthony (El Segundo, CA)
- 1954-1960: Our Lady of the Valley (Canoga Park, CA)
- 1960-1962: St. Matthew (Long Beach, CA)
- 1962-1972: St. Anne (Seal Beach, CA)
- 1973-1978: St. Matthew (Long Beach, CA)
- 1978-1982: Retired
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father William Diamond:
Fr. William L. Diamond was ordained a priest in 1942, and served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, he accused of sexually abusing multiple victims from 1965-1974, while serving at St. Anne in Seal Beach, CA. An accuser came forward in 2016, but the details of the sexual abuse allegations, including the victim’s age/gender, is unknown. Fr. Diamond died in 1982. He was publicly named as accused on the Los Angeles Archdiocese’s updated List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.