Father William Feeser
- 1977-1982: Our Lady of the Assumption (Carmichael, CA)
- 1982-1988: St. James (Davis, CA)
- 1988-1992: St. Joseph (Sacramento, CA)
- 1988-1995: Jesuit High School
- 1992-1995: St. Robert (Sacramento, CA)
- 1995-1996: All Hallows (Sacramento, CA)
- 1995-1996: Sacramento Juvenile Hall (Sacramento, CA)
- 1995-1997: St. Francis High School (Sacramento, CA)
- 1996-1999: Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Sacramento, CA)
- 1999: Sacred Heart and Mercy High School (Red Bluff, CA)
- 1999-2001: St. Mary (Vacaville, CA)
- 2001-2008: UC Davis Medical Center (Davis, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father William Feeser:
Fr. William Feeser was removed from active ministry in 2011 when a woman alleged that Feeser sexually abused her in 1977. At the time of the abuse, she was under the age of 14 and attending Our Lady of the Assumption School in Carmichael, CA, where Feeser was an assistant pastor. Since his removal, two other allegations surfaced, claiming he sexually molested two males under 14 during the same time he was at Our Lady. The school officials sent out a letter about the abuse allegations to thousands of students and alumni.
According to media reports, once the allegations were brought to light, the Diocese of Sacramento suspended Feeser, but the organization SNAP, a survivors network of those abused by priests, claims the diocese didn’t act soon enough.
Feeser was included on the Diocese of Sacramento list of priests credibly accused of child sexual abuse.
Public records say that Feeser retired in 2010 due to health reasons, just one year prior to his removal from the church. He spent his last year at Immaculate Conception Parish in Sacramento and died in 2012.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.