Have you been sexually abused by a Catholic priest of the Diocese of Sacramento?
We can help.
If you have been sexually abused by a Catholic priest – or anyone else working in the Diocese of Sacramento – you may have an opportunity to seek justice and compensation due to a new victim compensation fund created by the Diocese of Sacramento. Horowitz Law is now evaluating legal claims for anyone sexually abused by anyone associated with the Diocese of Sacramento. Contact us today at (888) 283-9922 or at email@example.com to learn more.
The Diocese of Sacramento has established a voluntary compensation fund for survivors of sexual abuse, but you must act soon.
Recently, the Bishop of Sacramento, Jaime Soto, announced that the Diocese of Sacramento will participate in a confidential, voluntary compensation settlement fund for victims of sexual abuse by clergy in the State of California. The fund, which is modeled after similar funds in New York and Pennsylvania, will compensate victims in a shorter, more cursory process than full-blown litigation. Respected attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who administered the New York and Pennsylvania claims and other high profile, sensitive claims like the 9/11 Fund, and his business manager, Camille Biros, will review each claim as a neutral third party and award compensation. We have extensive experience handling claims in the compensation funds and are very familiar with the process and expectations of Mr. Feinberg and Ms. Biros.
There will be a deadline by which all claims must be filed with the Diocese of Sacramento, so it is important that you act today to protect your rights under the fund. Contact us today to discuss your options.
Therefore, it is very important that you contact us today to determine your legal options against the Diocese of Sacramento and anyone else who has hurt you.
Through our own investigation, our team has identified 75 clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento who have been publicly accused of sexually abusing minors.
Truth is power. Through our own efforts, our lawyers have compiled what we believe is the most comprehensive list of priests and brothers accused of sexual abuse of minors who have worked in the Diocese of Sacramento, and the list is expected to grow as more survivors come forward to speak their truth. So far, we have identified a staggering 75 clergy who worked in the Diocese of Sacramento who have been publicly accused of sexually abusing minors. In many cases, the men listed below were merely transferred from parish to parish after allegations arose, and left a long trail of victims across the Diocese of Sacramento.
The men we have identified are:
- Fr. Thomas Allender (Jesuit)
- Deacon Alejandro Arroyo
- Fr. Gerardo Beltran Rico
- Fr. Mario Blanco (Porras) (Salesian)
- Fr. Edward Boyle (Redemptorist)
- Fr. Vincent Brady
- Fr. Laurence Brett (Diocese of Bridgeport)
- Fr. David Brusky (Salvatorian)
- Br. Melvin Bucher (Franciscan Friar)
- Fr. James Casey
- Fr. Robert Casper (Salvatorian)
- Fr. Andrew Coffey
- Fr. Malachy Conway
- Fr. Hector Coria
- Fr. Pablo Cortes (Salesians of Don Bosco)
- Fr. John Crowley
- Fr. Rodolfo Delgado
- Fr. Michael Dermody
- Fr. Thomas Dermody
- Fr. Raymond Devlin (Jesuit)
- Fr. John Dowling (Diocese of Savannah-Atlanta)
- Fr. Arthur Falvey (Jesuit)
- Fr. William C. Farrington (Jesuit)
- Fr. William Feeser
- Fr. Oscar Figueroa
- Fr. J. Patrick Foley (Diocese of San Diego)
- Fr. Francisco Javier Garcia
- Fr. Charles Gormley (Diocese of Cheyenne)
- Fr. John Hannan
- Fr. Jerome Henson (Dominican)
- Fr. David Hernandez Cota
- Fr. Francisco Hernandez-Tovar
- Br. Edward Henriques (Franciscan Friar)
- Fr. Joseph Hoan (Diocese of Long Xuyen)
- Fr. William Hold
- Fr. Gunter Klingenbrunner (Jesuit)
- Fr. Gus Krumm (Franciscan)
- Br. Louis Ladenburger (Franciscan Friar)
- Br. Conan Lee (Franciscan Friar)
- Br. Jorge Lopez (Franciscan Friar)
- Fr. Michael Lynch
- Fr. Jesus Magallanes
- Br. Sylvester Mancuso (Franciscan Friar)
- Fr. Angelo Mariano (Jesuit)
- Fr. Victor Marron (Diocese of Clogher)
- Fr. Robert Marsicek (Salvatorian)
- Fr. Luis Martinez (Sons of the Holy Family)
- Fr. Kevin McBride (Carmelite)
- Fr. Patrick McCabe (Archdiocese of Dublin)
- Fr. James McSorley (Oblates)
- Fr. James Mennis
- Fr. Vito Mistretta
- Fr. James Thomas Monaghan (Jesuit)
- Fr. Jorge Moreno
- Fr. Cornelius O’Connor
- Fr. Oliver O’Grady (Diocese of Stockton)
- Fr. Luis Michael O’Halloran (Dominican)
- Fr. Uriel Ojeda
- Fr. Charles Onorato (Jesuit)
- Fr. Z. Enrique Perez (Oratorian)
- Fr. Vernon Petrich (Salvatorian)
- Fr. Jose Antonio Pinal
- Fr. Michael Proulx (Trinitarian)
- Br. Claude Riffel (Franciscan Friars)
- Fr. Stephen Speciale (Jesuit)
- Fr. William Storan
- Fr. Philip Sunseri (Jesuit)
- Fr. Simon Twomey
- Fr. Jose Urbina
- Fr. Murrough Wallace
- Fr. Michael Walsh
- Fr. John “Casper” Watts (Passionist)
- Fr. Carlton Whitten (Jesuit)
- Fr. William Wood (Jesuit)
- Fr. Luke Zimmer (Cong. of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary)
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of Sacramento, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.