Father Felipe Baldonado
Diocese of San Bernardino/Franciscan
- 1939-1942: St. Boniface (Banning, CA)
- 1942-1943: St. Turibius (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1943-1944: Precious Blood (Banning, CA)
- 1944-1947: St. Joseph’s (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1947-1949: St. Turibius (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1949-1950: St. Mary’s (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1951-1952: St. Francis Retreat House (San Juan Bautista, CA)
- 1953: St. George (Seattle, WA)
- 1953-1958: Mission to Migrant Workers (OH)
- 1959-1962: Franciscan Theological Seminary, Old Mission (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1963: St. Joseph’s (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1964-1967: Sacred Heart (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1967-1969: St. Joseph’s (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1969: Holy Cross Retreat (Mesilla Park, NM)
- 1969-1986: St. Joseph’s (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1986-2002: SS Simon and Jude (Huntington Beach, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Felipe Baldonado:
Fr. Felipe Baldonado, a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s list of those with credible claims of sexual abuse of a minor.
According to this list, a report was made in 2003, alleging that Baldonado sexually abused a minor in 1959. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of San Bernardino, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.