Father Daniel Roberts
Diocese of Burlington
Assigned as follows:
- 1946-1949 St. Anthony (White River Junction, VT)
- 1949 Mount St. Mary Academy (Burlington, VT)
- 1949-1951 St. Mary (St. Albans, VT)
- 1951-1956 St. Michael (Brattleboro, VT)
- 1956 St. Monica, and Brandon State School (Forestdale, VT)
- 1956-1960 St. Bernadette (Bridport, VT); St. Genevieve (Shoreham, VT)
- 1960-1965 St. Thomas (Underhill Center, VT)
- 1965-1969 St. Ann (Milton, VT)
- 1969-1975 St. Francis of Assisi (Windsor, VT)
- 1975-1980 St. Jude (Hinesburg, VT)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Daniel Roberts:
Father Daniel Roberts retired in October 1980, and died in December 1981. According to media reports, in August 2019, his name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Burlington’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted the allegation was first received in 2002.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Burlington. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Burlington, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Burlington now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.