Father Aedan Manning
Diocese of Paterson/Trinitarian
Assigned as follows:
- 1964: Trinitarian House (Washington, DC)
- 1965-1973: Father Judge Mission Seminary (Monroe, VA)
- 1974-1975: Our Lady of Victory ( Compton, CA)
- 1976-1978: Unknown
- 1979-1981: The Holy Spirit Missionary Cenacle (Stirling, NJ)
- 1982-1987: Unknown
- 1988-1989: Special Assignment (MS)
- 1990 -1991: St. Richard (Jackson, MS)
- 1992-1993: Unknown
- 1994-1998: St. Richard (Jackson, MS)
- 1999-2000: St. Richard (Jackson, MS) St. Anne (Carthage, MS)
- 2001-2002: St. John (Crystal Springs, MS)
- 2003-2006: Unknown
- 2007-2008: Our Lady Missionary Cenacle (Adelphi, MD)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Aedan Manning:
Fr. Aedan Manning was a member of the Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity order. He was a Judicial Vicar for the Diocesan Tribunal, and Diocesan Director of the Permanent Diaconate.
In March 2019, Manning’s name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Jackson’s list of clergy credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. It noted a report received in 1991 of abuse in 1967 in New Jersey (diocese not named).
Manning retired in 2002 and died in 2008.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Paterson. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Paterson, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Paterson now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.