Father Charles Onorato
- 1965-1967: The Jesuit Retreat House of Los Altos (Los Altos, CA)
- 1967-1970: College of the Queen of Peace (Montecito, CA)
- 1970-1980: Jesuit High School (Carmichael, CA)
- 1980-1987: Bellarmine College Preparatory (San Jose, CA)
- 1987-2003: Jesuit High School (Carmichael, CA)
- 2003-Present: Sacred Heart Jesuit Center (Los Gatos, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Charles Onorato:
Charles Onorato was accused of sexual abuse of a minor in 1980 after reports were made to the Diocese of Sacramento. The abuse allegedly occurred while he served at Jesuit High School in Carmichael, CA, from 1970-1980. Onorato was reassigned six times over his tenure.
Onorato was named publicly as accused by the Jesuits West Province list in 2018. He was removed from ministry in 2003 and sent to live under a safety plan at Sacred Heart Jesuit Center in Los Gatos, which is where he is currently.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.