Father Conan Lee
Diocese of Sacramento/Franciscan Order
- 1945-1947: Immaculate Conception (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1948-1951: St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1952: St. Barbara’s (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1952-1953: State Teachers’ College (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1953: San Roque, Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1954-1955: St. Francis of Assisi (Sacramento, CA)
- 1956-1957: Holy Family (Pueblo, CO)
- 1958-1962: St. Anthony’s (Tigard, OR)
- 1963-1964: Sacred Heart (Winlock, WA)
- 1965-1970: St. Francis Xavier Mission (Toledo, WA)
- 1971-1975: Sacred Heart (Winlock, WA)
- 1976-1977: Old Mission (Santa Barbara, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Conan Lee:
Fr. Conan Lee was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. Lee was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with credible claims of sexual abuse of a minor” in the subsection “Deceased Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused”. He is also included in the Diocese of Oakland 2019 list of priests credibly accused of sexual abuse of a minor.
According to this list, a report was made in 2010, alleging that Lee sexually abused a minor from approximately 1957 to 1961. At the time of the alleged abuse, Lee was assigned to Holy Family in Pueblo, CO, and St. Anthony’s in Tigard, OR.
Lee died in 1978 while living in Santa Barbara before the abuse was reported.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.