Father Gerard J Brown
Diocese of Trenton
Retired: Mid – 1990s
Assigned as follows:
- St. Francis (Metuchen, New Jersey)
- St. Anthony (Hamilton, New Jersey)
- St. Michael (West End, New Jersey)
- St. Mary Motherhouse (Cape May, New Jersey) (Chaplain)
- St. Mary of the Lake, Pastor (Lakewood, New Jersey)
- Corpus Christi (Willingboro, New Jersey)
- St. Gregory the Great (Hamilton Square, New Jersey)
- Sacred Heart (Bayhead, New Jersey)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Gerard J. Brown:
In February 2019, the Diocese of Trenton released a list of credibly accused pedophile priests which included Father Gerard J. Brown. According to the Diocese of Trenton, multiple victims have accused Brown over the years; however, the exact details of the abuse, including Brown’s assignments at the time of the abuse and age/gender of his victims, were not released.
Brown died in 1993. At the time of his death, he was a retired priest in good standing.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims, but filing deadlines apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or email@example.com.