Father Gordon Keys
Diocese of San Jose (Jesuits)
- 1955-1956: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1956-1957: Manresa Hall (Port Townsend, WA)
- 1957-1958: Loyola Hall, Monroe High School (Fairbanks, AK)
- 1958-1962: St. Mary’s Indian Mission (Omak, WA)
- 1958-1962: St. Joseph’s (East Omak, WA)
- 1962-1965: Sacred Heart Mission (Nespelem, WA)
- 1962-1965: Keller, Washington
- 1965-1968: Jesuit High School (Portland, OR)
- 1968-1970: St. Luke’s (Woodburn, OR)
- 1970-1980: Seattle University (Seattle, WA)
- 1980-1987: St. Vincent Hospital (Portland, OR)
- 1987-2000: Jesuit High School (Portland, OR)
- 2000-2005: Jesuit Regis Community (Spokane, WA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Gordon Keys:
Fr. Gordon Keys was a priest of the Oregon Province ordained in 1955, who served in the Diocese of San Jose. According to media reports, in 2011, his name was included on the Oregon Province’s list clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse. In 2018, his name was included on the Jesuits West Province list. It noted allegations reported in 2009 in reference to abuse of a minor that took place in 1956-1964. Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims or the nature of the alleged sexual abuse is unknown.
Fr. Keys died in 2005.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Jose in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Jose now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.