Father John Huber
Diocese of Pittsburgh
Assigned as Follows:
- 1968-1973: St. Canice Church (Knoxville, PA)
- 1973-1979: St. Joseph Church (Duquesne, PA)
- 1979-1983: St. James Church (Sewickley, PA)
- 1983-1984: St. Joseph Home for Aged (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1984-1985: St. Bernard (Mt. Lebanon, PA)
- 1985-1991: St. Thomas Aquinas (California, PA)
- 1991-1998: St. Catherine of Siena (Wireton, PA)
Summary of Allegations Against Father John Huber:
Father John Huber was ordained a priest in 1968, who served in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. According to media reports, in 2009, the victim contacted the Diocese and explained that Huber had sexually abused him. He was in fourth or fifth grade at the time of the abuse. Another priest named Father Adams had inappropriately touched the boy, and he told Father Huber in confession that he might be attracted to males. Huber advised the boy that he needed one-on-one counseling. According to the report, instead of counseling him, Huber performed oral sex on the boy multiple times and sometimes gave him money afterward.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Pittsburgh may have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.