Father Joseph Jablonski
Diocese of San Bernardino/Missionary of the Sacred Heart
- 1977: Columbia Missions
- 1978: Bogota, Columbia
- 1979-1981: Unknown
- 1982: Barrio of Ciudad Kennedy
- 1983-1984: Archdiocese of Bogota
- 1985: Priests of the Province Serving Elsewhere (Aurora, IL)
- 1986-1988: Archdiocese of Bogota
- 1988-1989: Priests of the Province Serving Elsewhere (Aurora, IL)
- 1989-1996: Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Foreign Missions
- 1990-1992: Sacred Heart Monastery (Aurora, IL)
- 1993-1997: Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Community (Aurora, IL)
- 1998-1999: St. Joseph (Upland, CA)
- 2000-2017: Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Community (Aurora, IL)
- 2010-2012: Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Community (Chicago, IL)
- 2013-2016: St. Joseph (Chicago, IL)
- 2018: Unknown
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Joseph Jablonski:
Fr. Joseph Jablonski was accused of sexually abusing a child while he was a visiting priest in the Diocese of San Bernardino in 2014. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Jablonski was included in the Diocese of San Bernardino’s 2018 list of clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse and permanently banned from ministry in the Diocese. He was also included on the Diocese of Joliet 2021 list. According to records from the Missionary of the Sacred Heart, Jablonski is living in the Greater Chicago area. His status as a priest and whether he has access to children is unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of San Bernardino, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.