Father Louis Dolinic
Diocese of Buffalo
Assigned as follows:
- 1967 St. Elizabeth, Cherry Creek, NY)
- 1968 St. Barbara (Lackawanna, NY)
- 1969-1971 St. Andrew (Sloan, NY)
- 1972-1979 St. Joseph (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 1980-1986 St. John Kanty (Buffalo, NY)
- 1987-1995 Our Lady of Czestochowa (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 1996-2004 Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (Depew, NY)
- 2005-2008 St. Joseph (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 2009-2010 Our Lady of Czestochowa (North Tonawanda, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Louis Dolinic:
During his career, Father Louis Dolinic was assigned to parishes in Lackawanna, Sloan, North Tonawanda, Buffalo, and Depew. He retired in 2010. According to media reports, in October 2018, he was suspended from ministry, pending an investigation of a complaint of child sexual abuse. No information on when or where the allegations occurred, nor the age/gender of the victim was given.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Buffalo. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Buffalo, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Buffalo now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.