Father Louis Pick
Diocese of Orange
Assigned as follows:
- 1939 Church of the Incarnation (Glendale, CA
- 1940-1941 St. Robert Bellarmine (Burbank, CA
- 1942-1943 St. Victor (West Hollywood, CA
- 1944-1946 Chaplain for U.S. Navy
- 1947-1948 St. Paul’s (Los Angeles, CA
- 1949-1950 Chaplain for U.S. Navy
- 1951 St. Francis de Sales (Studio City, CA
- 1952 St. Cecilia’s; Sacred Heart Parish (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1953-1959 St. Victor’s (West Hollywood, CA
- 1960-1962 St. Anne (Seal Beach, CA
- 1963-1969 Our Lady of the Holy Rosary (Sun Valley, CA
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Louis Pick:
Father Louis Pick was ordained to the priesthood in 1939, and served in multiple parishes in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, at least one survivor has come forward alleging that he committed child sexual abuse in 1947, while he worked at St. Paul the Apostle in Los Angeles.
Father Pick died in February 1969. He was named in at least one civil lawsuit. He was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2004 list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orange in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Orange now have legal options due to a temporary change in California law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.