Father Arthur Leone
- 1957: Church of Santa Rita (Staten Island, NY)
- 1958-1961: Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary (New York, NY)
- 1962: St. Thomas of Canterbury (Cornwall-on- Hudson, NY)
- 1963: Monsignor Farrell High School (Staten Island, NY)
- 1964: St. Joseph’s (New Rochelle, NY)
- 1965-1973: Archbishop Stepinac High School (White Plains, NY)
- 1974: Chapel Farm (Bronx, NY)
- 1975-1976: Immaculate Conception (Yonkers, NY)
- 1977-1990: St. Monica’s (New York, NY)
- 1992-2006: Our Lady of Good Counsel (New York, NY)
- 2007-2013: St. Peter (New York, NY)
- 2014: St. Joseph’s Church (Yorkville, NY)
- 2015-2017: Our Lady of Good Counsel (New York, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Arthur Leone:
Fr. Arthur Leone is named on the Archdiocese of New York’s 2019 List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor or the Subject of Eligible IRCP Compensation Claims.
The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. According to this list, he had been removed from ministry and his laicization was pending prior to his death.
Leone died in 2018.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.