Father Clemens Schlueter (a/k/a Schleuter)
Diocese of Tucson
Assigned as follows:
- 1961-1963 Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1963-1965 St. Daniel Parish (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1965-1969 Arizona State Prison Chaplain (Florence, AZ)
- 1970-1975 Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1976-1977 Our Lady of Fatima Parish (Tucson, AZ)
- 1977-1982 Sacred Heart Parish (Parker, AZ)
- 1982-1985 Arizona Correctional Training Center Chaplain (Tucson, AZ)
- 1986-1990 St. Helen Mission (Oracle, AZ)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Clemens Schlueter:
According to media reports, Father Clemens Schlueter was ordained in the Diocese of Steubenville, Ohio, and was transferred to the Diocese of Tucson in 1961. He was incardinated in 1978. In 1997, he was suspended from ministry after the Diocese of Tucson learned of a child sexual abuse allegation that allegedly occurred in the 1960s.
He retired in 1990. He has never been criminally convicted of the allegation against him. He died in September 2009.
Father Schlueter is listed on the Diocese of Tucson’s list of clergy credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Tucson in Arizona. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arizona, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Tucson now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arizona and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.