Father Daniel De Dominicis
Diocese of Little Rock/Cong. of the Holy Spirit
- 1951-1952: St. Joseph (Conway, AR)
- 1953-1955: St. Emma’s Institute (Rock Castle, VA)
- 1956: Holy Ghost Fathers Mission Seminary (Ann Arbor, MI)
- 1957-1958: Holy Ghost Missionary College (Cornwells Heights, PA)
- 1959-1967: Notre Dame High School (Riverside, CA)
- 1968-1976: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Bakersfield, CA)
- 1977-1979: Our Lady of the Valley (Hemet, CA)
- 1980-1981: Congregation of the Holy Ghost (San Antonio, TX)
- 1985-1988: Resurrection (Sunnyvale, CA)
- 1990-1991: St. John the Evangelist (Tucson, AZ)
- 1992-1996: Retirement Home (Bethel Park, PA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Daniel De Dominicis:
Fr. Daniel De Dominicis became an ordained priest in 1949. He was assigned to parishes in Arkansas, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, Texas, and Arizona.
De Dominicis was named publicly on the Diocese of San Bernardino’s 2018 list of Clergy Credibly Accused of Child Sexual Abuse. According to the list, the abuse took place from 1975 to 1985. The list also states that the Diocese of San Bernardino was made aware of the sexual abuse allegation in 1994, but the abuse was not reported to the police until 2002. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
According to media reports, De Domincis left the Diocese in 1978 and went to the University of San Francisco to study Scripture. In 1991, he went to a retirement home in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, where he was treated for kidney failure.
De Domincis died in 1996.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Little Rock in Arkansas. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arkansas, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arkansas and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.