Brother John O’Flaherty (Jesuit)
Diocese of Pueblo
Assigned as follows:
- 1942-1943: St. Stanislaus Novitiate (Cleveland, OH)
- 1943-1954: St. Francis Xavier College Church (St. Louis, MO)
- 1954-1964: Our Lady of the Assumption (Pueblo, CO)
- 1962-1969: St. Francis Xavier (Kansas City, MO)
- 1971-1972: St. Vincent’s Hospital (Monett, MO)
- 1972-1974: Jesuit Community at St. Louis University (St. Louis, MO)
- 1974-1976: St. Ignatius Loyola (Denver, CO)
- 1977-1979: Regis College (Denver, CO)
- 1979-1980: Rockhurst College (Kansas City, MO)
- 1980-1986: Regis College (Denver, CO)
- 1986-1987: Fusz Pavilion (St. Louis, MO)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Br. John O’Flaherty:
Brother John O’Flaherty was a Jesuit of the Missouri Province ordained in 1942. He served in parishes in St. Louis and Kansas City, and as a hospital chaplain in Monett, MO. He was also assigned at various times to Pueblo and Denver, CO in the Diocese of Pueblo. He died in 1987.
According to media reports, Father O’Flaherty was accused of child sexual abuse in a March 2011 civil complaint filed in Pueblo, CO.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Pueblo in Colorado. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Colorado, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Pueblo now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Colorado and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.