Father A. Thomas Warren
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1967: Our Lady of the Assumption (Ventura, CA)
- 1968: Holy Family (Artesia, CA)
- 1969-1970: St. Paschal Baylon (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- 1971-1973: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1974-1976: Our Lady of Guadalupe (La Habra, CA)
- 1977-1980: San Buenaventura Mission (Ventura, CA)
- 1981-1983: St. Francis de Sales (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- 1984-1989: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Solomon, AZ)
- 1989-1991: Sacred Heart (Parker, AZ)
- 1992-2001: Absent on Sick Leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father A. Thomas Warren:
According to a 2004 Archdiocese of Los Angeles report, at least five survivors have come forward alleging they were sexually abused as children by Father A. Thomas Warren, in approximately 1991. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2004 list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. He was also included in the Diocese of Tucson’s list of clergy about whom the Diocese was aware of credible allegations of child sexual abuse. He died in 2001.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.