Father William Hold
- 1976-1977: St. Philomene (Sacramento, CA)
- 1977-1979: Holy Rosary (Woodland, CA)
- 1979-1981: Unassigned
- 1981-1982: St. Patrick High School (Vallejo, CA)
- 1982-1983: Unassigned
- 1985-1987: California Correctional Center (Susanville, CA)
- 1988-1989: Immaculate Conception (Corning, CA)
- 1989-1992: St. Charles (Sacramento, CA)
- 1992-1994: St. John, Dunsmuir & St. Joseph (McCloud, CA)
- 1994-1998: St. Joseph (Yreka, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father William Hold:
Fr. William Hold worked for two decades in the Sacramento Diocese. In 2002, Diocesan officials revealed that a complaint had been made against Fr. Hold three years prior. The alleged abuse was said to have taken place approximately 20 years ago, between 1976 to 1978, while Fr. Hold was assigned to Holy Rosary in Woodland, CA. The Sacramento Diocese reported that Fr. Hold he sexually touched, fondled and masturbated with boys under the age of 14. Fr. Hold was removed from the ministry a few months after he retired in 1998, the same year the incidents were reported. Fr. Hold died in 2012 in Northern California.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Sacramento now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.