Father William With
Diocese of Brooklyn
Assigned as follows:
- 1973-1976: Our Lady of the Cenacle (Richmond Hill, NY)
- 1977-1983: Resurrection (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1984-1991: Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (Ridgewood, NY)
- 1992: The Incarnation (Queens Village, NY)
- 1993-1999: Our Lady of Mercy (Queens, NY)
- 2000-2004: Our Lady Help of Christians (Brooklyn, NY)
- 2005-2007: St. Helen (Howard Beach, NY)
- 2008-2012: St. Margaret (Middle Village, NY)
- 2012-2015:St. Ephrem (Brooklyn, NY)
- 2015-2020: Resurrection (Brooklyn, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father William With:
According to media reports, at least one survivor has accused Fr. William With of child sexual abuse that allegedly occurred from approximately 1972 to 1975 while he worked at Our Lady of the Cenacle in Richmond Hill, New York. In February 2019, With’s name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The Diocese’s Review Board deemed the allegation to be unsubstantiated or not credible due to insufficient evidence. The report was made in 2018.
With is believed to be living in Brooklyn, and in ministry at Resurrection Parish in Brooklyn, New York.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Brooklyn, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.